Have we mentioned the importance of planning? It's vital! There is so much great stuff to do, you really have to prioritise and plan, plan, plan! For the most in-depth guide there is, buy your copy of a Brit Guide to Orlando.
You could also buy a Touring Plan.
Here are just a few ideas on how to narrow down your must-do list and plan your perfect holiday.
- Read up on what’s on offer: Highlight your must-do items in your book.
- Choose your parks: Choose the parks you want to visit depending on your family's ages and likes and dislikes.
- Be realistic: Don’t over-estimate what you can fit into a day. It is a holiday, after all.
- Jot it down: Write a must-do list, and a like-to list.
- Plan: Plan around your must-do list, then fit in as many extras as you comfortably can.
- Think about travelling: Group the attractions you visit to minimise travelling.
- Chill: Allow yourself chill-outbreaks during the day – at a pool, in a park or over lunch.
- Avoid queuing: Use Simon and Susan’s park tips – in your Brit Guide to Orlando – to avoid the worst of the queues.
- Be comfy: Wear comfortable clothes and, above all, comfortable shoes.
- Buy your copy of a Brit Guide to Orlando.